Dermaplaning, also known as Epidermal leveling is a gentle form of manual exfoliation of the skin that resurfaces sun-damaged, dull, dehydrated skin. Dermaplaning is a gentle medical skin treatment that is performed by using a surgical blade that gently scrapes the outermost layers of the epidermis, therefore, ridding it of dead skin cells, impurities and debris. This treatment is an excellent way to exfoliate the skin and to regenerate new skin cells thus leaving the complexion smooth, soft and vibrant.
- Remove light surface wrinkling
- Smooth acne scarring
- Improve skin texture
- Even out skin tone
- Help to unblock blackheads
- Reduce the pores size
- Remove facial hair (hair does not grow back thicker)
- Generate new healthy cell
- Enhances penetration of skin care products
Dermaplaning provides a new, non-invasive option for those seeking fresh-looking skin.