A laser beam at 2940 nm wavelength will be delivered through a computer controlled device that automatically scans the area of skin being treated. Dr. Williams can control the ablation and coagulation depth for either light or deep peels. As we age, the effects of sun damage and environmental pollutants take their toll on our skin, causing it to wrinkle, develop sun spots and look tired. Our cutting edge skin resurfacing procedure can reverse these effects and restore a healthy look to the skin. A laser beam is scanned across the treatment area and precisely removes a layer of skin. The body will naturally replace the old, damaged skin that was removed, with a fresh, healthy layer.
WHAT CONDITIONS CAN LASER RESURFACING TREAT?
- Erase fine lines and wrinkles of the face
- Smooth and tighten eyelid skin
- Improve crow's feet around the eyes
- Soften pucker marks and frown lines
- Remove brown spots and splotchy, uneven skin color
- Improve and flatten scars
- Repair smoker's lines
- Improve skin tone and texture
Different techniques can be used to improve acne scars, pigment, skin imperfections, and vascular lesions. Dr. Williams will perform a free consultation to determine which laser technique your skin deserves!